Um so hey everyone!!! Sorry haven't posted anything in awhile been freakin busy with the home life and my daughters school stuff. I find it funny when you want something done around your kids school or need to talk to someone its always a "wait" or "We will get back to you as soon as we can"! Yeah, sure they will, but any who... one thing I wanna share with you guys about this past weekend is I attempted to make a booty cake! I'm not the best baker in the world but I actually followed a recipe that I got off of http://www.sugarbabyaprons.com/blog/item/78-im-dreamin-of-a-pink-christmas. Instead of the bunt shape she used I did the booty shape (for my bother-N-laws birthday). The awesome part about the whole thing was I actually came across pink lemonade icing from Pillsbury so not only did I have the regular glaze but the extra flavor from the icing. Now I'm not going to lie like everything went accordingly cuz it sure didn't. I OVER FILLED THE BOOTY PAN, and as I'm sitting there all cool rolling out fondant I hear this sizzle and spatters then I smell a slight burning smell. So I jump up and open the oven and part of the cake has over flowed in my oven ... M@*$#! F*%$!& was all I could say. Only me does this ever happen to cuz I'm impatient when it comes to this baking stuff. I had to turn off the oven then take the cake out, scrape some batter off, then clean the bottom part oven, reheat it then finish baking. Deep Breath....I know it was hell but luckily the cake came out awesome and it wasn't dry or under cooked it was perfect check out the final result of all the drama I went through. Hope you guys love it! This was my first time ever using fondant!
Until my next blog my friends ... Love Miss Hazelett ☠

No comments:
Post a Comment